Admissions for September 2018
- Closing Date for Applications: Friday 16th March 2018
- Places Allocated: April 2018
Admissions and Organisation
Our Nursery has a mixture of part-time & full time places for children from 1 year to 4 years. The child care is divided across two main teaching rooms, Butterflies and Caterpillars. The Nursery opened in September 2017 and operates out of a separate building on our school site.
If demand exceeds the number of places available priority is given to the following children:
- Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs
- Looked after children
- Children with a social, medical or educational need
- Children who have brothers and sisters who live at the same address and currently attend Stroud Green Primary School.
- Children living closest to the school
The best way to see our offer is from downloading the admissions pack at the bottom of this page as different children are eligable for different offers depending on their ages of personal circumstances of parents.
Free Entitlements: 15 hours of free nursery education are available for eligible 2 year olds and all 3 & 4 year olds. 30 hours of free early education are available for eligible 3 and 4 year olds.
Application forms need to be returned by Friday 16th March. They are then processed and places are offered starting in the September of that year.
more information regarding free early education can be found using the link below